To our Chamonix chalets belongs and luxury Chalet Les Bossons belongs, catered Staffed chalet with 5 bedrooms, sleeping 10 with SPA. Inside and outside pools, Jacuzzi, Sauna… This is one of the most elegant chalets in the Mont Blanc valley, with a woodland setting and a huge offering of luxurious features for the ultimate in ski holidays. Clients can choose from a cinema room, fully equipped spa with hammam steam room, sauna and a sunken Jacuzzi. There is a small pool, whilst satellite television, wifi, ipod stations and the like go without saying.
Chamonix chalets catered Les Bossons attentive staff serve coffee or tea in bed, followed by breakfast. Guests can then head to the slopes where activities include skiing and extreme skiing, heli skiing, snowboarding or ice climbing. For those that prefer a day of relaxation, a multitude of possibilities remain within the chalet itself. Six evening meals are included, plus afternoon teas. Massages and other items like ski passes can be arranged on request at additional cost.
Chammonix have average monthly snowfalls range from 100cm in December to 185 cm in April. The Chamonix valley has 13 ski areas with almost 140 kms of pisted skiing and unlimited off piste. Ski areas include: Grand Montets-Argentiere, Les Houches, Brevent/Flegere, La Valle Blanche and Domaine de Balme.
– Ski room with boot warmers
– Double bedroom, living area, (TV, iPod station, hairdryer), ensuite bathroom, walk in shower.
– Double/Twin bedroom (TV, iPod station, hairdryer), ensuite shower room, WC.
– Double/Twin bedroom (TV, iPod station, hairdryer), en suite shower room, WC.
– Double/Twin bedroom (TV, iPod station, hairdryer), French doors to balcony, ensuite bathroom, WC.
– Large open plan living/ dining area, fireplace.
– Kitchen, French doors to large balcony.
– Master double bedroom, (TV, iPod dock), comfortabe seating, wood burner, French doors to balcony with views, en suite bathroom, bath tub, walk in shower, WC.
– Sauna, Hammam.
– Cinema room.
– Massage room
– Small pool.
Included in Price
– Diner for six nights, Inc wines and spirits
– Daily breakfast & afternoon teas
– Sauna, Hammam, Plunge pool, Jacuzi/Spa
– Cinema room
– Airport transfers from Geneve, chauffered Land Rovers during stay
Bath robes & slippers, bathroom & spa products, flowers & daily newspapers, ski room with heated boot rack. Champagne reception.
– Cooked or continental breakfast. Childrens dinners on request.
– Evening meals: 4 courses on arrival and departure day, 3 courses other days.
– Chauffeurs provided to take guests to restaurant on free day.
– A la carte wines on request at extra charge.
– Wi-Fi internet.
– Tea/coffee in bed daily
Chalet Manager, daily housekeeping, concierge service
Private chef, hostess, driver (inclusive in winter/optional in summer)
Champagne reception and canapés on arrival. Breakfast, tea, and four course dinners – 6 nights (winter only)
Welcome pack including champagne, wine, charcuteries, cheeses (summer only)
Airport transfers and chauffeur driven vehicles (inclusive in winter/optional in summer)
Heated plunge pool, sauna, hammam,
outdoor hot tub
Open fireplace, balcony, terrace,
Webber BBQ (summer only)
Plasma screen, Sky TV, DVD, Bose iPod, stereo in living room
Plasma screen, DVD,Bose iPod in each bedroom
Bathrobes, slippers, towels, L’Occitane products, hairdryer in each bedroom
Fresh flowers on arrival
Extras by request:
Ski lessons, ski hire, ski passes, chauffeur driven transfers, in chalet massage and beauty therapy, a la carte wines/spirits, in chalet childcare with recognised nanny company.
Village location in Les Bossons, nr Chamonix
Nearest shops, restaurants, ski shops in Chamonix 3 miles
Geneva airport 1 hr
Nearest ski-lifts Les Houches 1 mile, Brevent/Flegere 3 miles, others nearby.