Fully Catered chalet Switzerland Tiger’s Nest in 4 valleys is surrounded by 400 km. of ski runs the abundance of beauty of Les Masses near Heremence across of Nendaz. The unmatched 270° view over the Pennine Alps, Dent Blanche and Matterhorn peaks is amazing.
Summer guests also can indulge their stay with a load of sightseeing, hiking, trekking, biking, shopping or simply playing golf or tennis in this wonderland.
Access to the 4 ski lifts is a mere 2 – 11 minutes drive in which our driver or concierge will assist. These lifts are the access routes for the rest of the 4 Valleys – Nendaz, Verbier and La Tzoumaz. Guests also can wander in the neighbouring Les Collons, Thyon and Veysonnaz ski villages after a short car drive.
Tiger’s Nest is an opulent 4 storey chalet designed exquisitely by Scottish interior designers to provide maximum comfort to the guests during the stay. Its 5 double bedrooms can accommodate 10 adults at a time. The finest linens, cashmere’s combined with elegant wood, silver, glass and chromium furniture create a blend of an East and West tradition interior.
The ground floor features 4 bedrooms; 3 with attached bathrooms and 1 with a separate bathroom. Two of the bedrooms can be made in to twin bed rooms. All the bedrooms are decorated using classy Asian and French furniture. Moreover all the rooms are equipped with a deluxe bed, Bose iPod speakers, robes, safe, hairdryers, slippers, and spa offer to provide with every imaginable facility guests need during the stay.
Top storey is completely reserved for the master suite which features a free-standing bed, bath tub, a walk-in-wardrobe, living area and television lobby. The splendid views of the Matterhorn mountain ranges could kindle romantic feelings of any couple who are lucky to be there. Four of the five bedrooms are facilitated with modern TV sets and Blu Ray players.
Tiger’s Nest is fully staffed with a host, chef and driver or ski concierge to make the visitor’s stay comfortably as much as possible.
1: Double/twin bed with en-suite bath
2: Double/twin bed with en-suite bath
3: Double bed with en-suite bath
4: Double bed with en-suite bath
5: Double bed with separate bathroom
• A terrace for breakfast
• A terrace with a hearth to have lunch and spend the evening
• Gas barbecue
• Fundamental fitness and yoga gear
• Spa and massage area
• A twin garage
• An office room equipped with an iMac computer and Canon printer
• Wide range of books, board games, BluRay movies and DVDs including kids’ movies
• A portable BluRay player
• iPad with a collection of more movies and TV serials and programmes
• Free Wi-Fi
• Libratone Wi-Fi speaker in the living room
• Outdoor games such as badminton
• Adult mountain bike
• 2 wheel scooter for adults and 3 wheel scooter for kids
• The private yoga deck*
• Tennis rackets, to play a tennis game in the two tennis courts which are just 5 minutes away*
*Exclusively available only in summer.
1. Services Included In The Weekly Rates
• 7 Nights’ accommodation including full access to the chalet
• Breakfast made by a professional chef during six days of the seven day stay
• Homemade cocktails and canapés for supper
• Dinner served with high quality house vines
• All soft drinks
• One decanter of whiskey and brandy
• Daily housekeeping and turndown service in the evening
• Native driver
• Wi-Fi and iMac utilisation
2. Services Excluded In The Weekly Rates
• Transfers upon arrival and departure to and from the chalet
• In-house Massage treatments
• Costs covering lift passes, hiring ski gear, ski lessons and ski guide
• Domestic lunches
• Dry cleaning and laundry services
• Costs for using the photocopy, telephone and fax machine
• Extra wine, champagne, beer and other alcoholic beverages
• Conducting cooking lessons for adults and children