Chalet Venus is a Zermatt chalet luxury rental, self Catered cosy chalet apartment with a new kitchen, a warm wood fireplace and a sunny terrace with a great Matterhorn view. The chalet is conveniently situated close to the Sunnegga Express base lift station which is a 2 minute walk away. There is take-away pizza and famous restaurants nearby.
This luxury Chalet Venus could accommodate a maximum of 6 adults in its spacious 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms are designed with a double or twin bed and one is featured with an attached bathroom. The master bathroom is equipped with a Jacuzzi bath, shower and a water closet while the other equips a shower and a water closet.
The contemporary sunny living room is beautifully furnished to maximize the comfort of the guests. Its wood fireplace creates an aura of warmth and the flat screen TV set, DVD player make sure the visitor enjoy the leisure hours. Chalet’s large state-of-the-art kitchen which was renovated recently is fully equipped with an oven, dishwasher, hob and a refrigerator with a freezer. The elegant dining area with is only a few yards ahead is separated by a hatch window. The panoramic view of the village and Matterhorn lay beneath the airy balconies that face south and east.
Chalet Venus guests are privilege with a PC and wireless broadband internet facility. As a result of locating in the tranquil village center, visitors of this opulence lodge could taste delicious food in surrounding restaurants or order hot pizzas without any difficulty. It takes only a 3 minute walk to reach the ski lifts to begin an exciting day. The chalet is offering full concierge services and cleaning will be done on departure, unless agreed with a different arrangement.
Rates of the Self Catering Chalet Include;
• Starter pack (whether the duration is 7 days or more) charges and charges for possessions.
• The charges for the bed linen, towels, firewood, and other amenities are included in the rates.
• Costs to stuff the fridge, this cost exclude cost spent on purchases and taxis.
• Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet.
• Concierge services such as baby sitting, assisting in excursions, transfer reservations, booking restaurants and spas, taxi fees and assistance provided during the arrival and departure, visiting the chalet daily if needed.
• Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax)
• Cleaning the chalet at the end.