Zermatt chalet catered wrapped in the pure cold Alpine air and serene mountain ranges in Zermatt, Chalet Carmen stands majestically upon a hilltop offering accommodation and lifelong beautiful memories to its guests throughout the year. Guests should arrive to this opulent chalet via a tunnel lift located just 200m beyond the Matterhorn Express base station.
Since its amazing position mark the end of the resort’s main ski run, it offers the guests an exclusive ski-in* entrance in the winter. Fancy good boutiques and authentic Swiss restaurants in the church square are a mere 5 minute walk from the chalet and the ski lift is only 2 minutes away.
*Ski-in refers to the 200m skiing towards the entrance tunnel.
Chalet Carmen provides self-catered services in the off season and during the season it only provides catered services). The featured wooden ceilings and panels kindle a warm homely feeling indoors. This classy Alpine chalet is a spacious 4 bedroom apartment which could accommodate 8 adults in total.
Three of the four bedrooms offer double or twin beds while the mezzanine has a sofa, just in case you need some extra space. Two of the three bathrooms are attached to bedrooms and one is equipped with a Jacuzzi bath. The cosy main living area with a high ceiling is equipped with a wide flat screen TV set, DVD player and satellite/cable TV channels.
Fully equipped modern kitchen with a dining area and mini bar, mezzanine storey with the alternate living area, open large airy balconies in south and east overlooking the magnificent river and pristine mountains accomplish the chalet’s exquisite architecture.
Sauna and Jacuzzi hot-tub in the relaxing area is open for guests to relish themselves after an exciting day. In addition facilities provided include full concierge services, laptop/PC accompanied with wireless broadband internet, laundry and dry cleaning services.
– Rates of the Catering Chalet Include:
Guests enjoying a half board catering service will be entitled to the following extra services; mouth-watering dishes prepared by a professional chef, scrumptious continental or cooked breakfasts, evening tea, pre-dinner canapes and tantalizing dinner, open bar with alcoholic beverages like champagne and certain wines, assistance of a chalet host and a daily clean-up followed by a linen change in the middle of the week.
*guests requesting the catered service category are entitled to a 6 day half board basis stay and facilities offered for a half board guest.
– Rates of the Self Catering Chalet Include;
• Starter pack (whether the duration is 7 days or more) charges and charges for possessions.
• The charges for the bed linen, towels, firewood, and other amenities are included in the rates.
• Costs to stuff the fridge, this cost exclude cost spent on purchases and taxis.
• Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet.
• Concierge services such as baby sitting, assisting in excursions, transfer reservations, booking restaurants and spas, taxi fees and assistance provided during the arrival and departure, visiting the chalet daily if needed.
• Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax)
• Cleaning the chalet at the end.