Serenity, comfort and relaxation in the Zermatt chalet apartment are the three hosts ready to welcome you in the exotic Chalet Petit located among the tranquillity of the Petit village in Zermatt. This home away from home is located on a small hillside facing a spectacular snowy pine slope where red deer could be spotted trotting, occasionally.
It takes only ten minutes to reach the village center or 6 minutes to reach a ski lift by the riverside from this cosy Swiss lodge. Guests are welcomed to ski-in or drive in a taxi up to the tunnel entrance. The ski bus stop is also just 3 minutes away. Chalet Petit is privileged with a private lift from the street level to access the chalet.
The specious self-catered penthouses featured high inclined wooden ceiling, huge glass windows facing the picturesque mountains and panoramic views of Zermatt and Matterhorn, classical Corbusier LC 4 chaise lounge add an modern touch with a sense of tradition to the luxury. Beautiful living area is furnished with a blend of antique and contemporary furniture. Soft carpets and wood-fire cuddle the guests to its bosom with unlimited warmth. PC and wireless broadband internet, a latest wide flat screen TV set with satellite/cable TV channels and a DVD player help guests to connect with the rest of the world. In the state-of-the-art open plan kitchen you can find a latest Miele oven, an infrared hob and a dishwasher. Great views of the surrounding environment can be viewed from the vast sunlit balconies in the South side of the chalet.
This opulent lodge accommodates 6 adult at a time in its six roomy bedrooms. Two bedrooms with double beds shares a spacious bathroom consist of a bath, shower, two wash basins, a water closet, a washing machine and a tumble dryer. The third bedroom includes a double bed and en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower and water closet. TV sets are available in all three bedrooms. One room consists a cosy sofa that could be transformed in to an extra single bed.
The chalet is offering full concierge services, laundry and dry cleaning services and access to skies for guests who love to experience some serious skiing. Cleaning will be done on departure, unless agreed with a different arrangement.
1. Rates For The Self Catered Service Include;
• Starter pack (whether the duration is 7 days or more) charges and charges for possessions.
• Charges for the bed linen, towels, and other amenities.
• Firewood charges
• Costs to stuff the fridge, this cost exclude cost spent on purchases and taxis.
• Bills excluding telephone bills during the stay such as electricity, water, cable TV, Wi-Fi broadband internet.
• Concierge services (listed below)
• Kurtaxe (Visitors Tax)
• Cleaning the chalet at the end.
2. Concierge Services Provided:
• Pre-arrival aid such as making transfer reservations, arranging excursions, booking restaurants and spa, arranging babysitting facilities etc.
• Arrival and departure aid, this includes reserving taxis
• Visiting the chalet daily if needed.